Welcome to the Hornsby RSL Football Club!!
Super League Trials 2020
Hornsby RSL will be conducting trials for the season 2020 Super League for players wishing to play in the Division 1 Super League from U12 – U16 in 2020.
The trials will be held on the following dates:
Sunday 17th November – 3pm – 5pm
Sunday 24th November – 3pm – 5pm
All trials will be held at Mills Park and times will be confirmed closer to the dates for each of the relevant teams.
Points to note:
- Players will be graded during trials using independent coaches supplied by NSFA or recruited by HRSLFC.
- SL teams will start training late 2019 or early 2020.
- NSFA requires that SL teams train twice weekly.
- NSFA requires that the coach is qualified.
- SL teams may be entered in FNSW State Cup competitions and NSFA Cup competitions.
- Coach recruitment and assignment will be overseen by our head coach Anders Balle.
To register your interest, please click on the following link and complete the brief form of registration with key details assisting with selection process:
Club Polo Shirts
Club Anniversary polo shirts are also available, at $45ea.
Orders can be made to [email protected] or in person at the club canteen, located at Mills Park.